Where to look for system services modified for SELinux

It would be very helpful if I could find documentation about, or even a
list of, system services that have been enhanced in support of SELinux.
I'm doing this as part of the LSM stacking effort, looking for things that
may require additional work for the multiple LSM environment. I already
know about systemd, dbus and the pam module.

Thanks.