policy for FFI

I'm struggling with the best way to handle FFI (foreign function
interface) dynamically generated shared libraries. Seeing files
written to /tmp and requiring allow of 'execute' is a bit scary to me.
This is after all the kinds of things viruses do, right. I'd prefer no
one use FFI but that isn't an option. I've thought about changing the
location where they are written and adding a custom type for them but
maybe this is overkill. Thoughts, alternative ideas?

Ted