ANN: SELinux userspace 3.5-rc2 release

Hello!

The 3.5-rc2 release for the SELinux userspace is now available at:

https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/wiki/Releases

I signed all tarballs using my gpg key, see .asc files.
You can download the public key from
https://github.com/perfinion.gpg

Thanks to all the contributors, reviewers, testers and reporters!

With Kind Regards,
Jason Zaman

User-visible changes
--------------------

* libselinux: Add workaround to reduce pcre2 heap memory usage

* sepolicy: Add missing booleans to man pages

* libsepol: reject attributes in type av rules for kernel policies

* libsepol: do not write empty class definitions to allow simpler round-trip
  tests

* Translation updated for generated descriptions

* Lots of code and spelling issues fixed

* Bug fixes

Shortlog of the changes since 3.4 release

Christian Göttsche (3):
      libsepol: reject attributes in type av rules for kernel policies
      Correct misc typos
      libsepol: do not write empty class definitions

Inseob Kim (1):
      libselinux: Workaround for heap overhead of pcre

Jason Zaman (1):
      Update VERSIONs to 3.5-rc2 for release.

Jie Lu (1):
      policycoreutils: fix potential NULL reference in load_checks

Petr Lautrbach (1):
      sepolicy: Make generated boolean descriptions translatable

Vit Mojzis (1):
      python/sepolicy: add missing booleans to man pages

kkz (1):
      sepolicy: fix a spelling mistake

lujiev (1):
      checkpolicy: delete invalid spaces