Re: memory leak in inet_create

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 08:03:44AM -0000, 이창헌 wrote:
> Attachments available until January 15, 2023.

<snip>

Please do not send HTML email that we can not parse properly.

Also, for normal syzbot found issues, that are only triggered by root
running programs (and not a normal user), report them to the developers
and mailing list for the relevant subsystem like all other syzbot bugs
are reported (we have hundreds of them.)

If the issue can be triggerd by a normal user, and you have a reproducer
or a patch for the issue, we are interested in having that sent to us,
in a format that we can read :)

thanks,

greg k-h