Re: ANN: SELinux userspace 3.3-rc2 release candidate

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 5:30 PM Petr Lautrbach <plautrba@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A 3.3-rc2 release candidate for the SELinux userspace is now
> available at:
>
> https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/wiki/Releases
>
> Please give it a test and let us know if there are any issues.
>
> If there are specific changes that you think should be called out
> in release notes for packagers and users in the final release
> announcement, let us know.
>
> Thanks to all the contributors to this release candidate!

Hello,
Thanks for the work! For information I packaged this rc on Arch Linux
and used it (in a test virtual machine) without any issue. In case
other Arch Linux users want to give it a try, I published the package
sources on a "selinux-3.3-rc" branch of
https://github.com/archlinuxhardened
(https://github.com/archlinuxhardened/selinux/commits/selinux-3.3-rc)
and the compiled packages are available as build artifacts on
https://github.com/archlinuxhardened/selinux/actions/runs/1275713288.

Thanks,
Nicolas