libsepol CVE patch issue

Hi everyone, I'm a product security engineer at Red Hat and we noticed
that libsepol CVE-2021-36087 was assigned, and marked as resolved
within the OSS-Fuzz project. The patch info provided for the CVE
appears to be wrong, and after looking into the provided commits and
commit ranges, these seem to be the wrong commits and commit ranges
for this CVE.

Would anyone be able to confirm if there is a fix for this CVE, and if
so, point us towards the correct patch for this.

All the best,

Garrett