[Request] CIL configurations

Hello,

We are currently working on a tool for verifying information flow properties on CIL configurations. We want to allow reasoning about such properties with respect to the constructs of the configuration (block inheritance and nesting, macro). To test our approach, we are looking for configurations that make use of block inheritance, macros etc (hence CIL policies compiled from .pp files are not good for us). Do you know something that may help us? Are there repositories, or groups where we can ask?

Thanks
Lorenzo