Re: [BUG] Race between policy reload sidtab conversion and live conversion

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 11:38 AM Ondrej Mosnacek <omosnace@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unless someone objects, I'll start working on a patch to switch back
> to read-write lock for now. If all goes well, I'll send it sometime
> next week.

Sorry, I was looking at other things and just got to this ... I'm not
overly excited about switching back to the read-write lock so quickly,
I'd rather we spend some additional time looking into resolving issues
with the current RCU code.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com