review needed - coreutils ported to a newer version of libselinux

Hello,

a week ago I was asked to review coreutils changes which migrated
coreutils from matchpathcon() to selabel_lookup(), see bellow. Sadly I
wasn't able to do it yet so I would really appreciate if somebody can
help with this. I've CCed Kamil who should be answer coreutils related
questions.

Thanks!

quote:

Upstream has ported GNU coreutils to a newer version of libselinux.  Namely,
it uses selabel_lookup() instead of matchpathcon().  They are now asking for
a review by an SELinux expert from Red Hat:

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/coreutils/2020-11/msg00049.html

Could you (or someone from your team) please review the following upstream
commits?

    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=coreutils.git;a=commitdiff;h=v8.32-76-g3aaa42deaa
    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=coreutils.git;a=commitdiff;h=v8.32-79-g7b341f084b
    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=coreutils.git;a=commitdiff;h=v8.32-81-gd12f5da6d4