Re: [Travis/GitHub] Migrating SELinuxProject projects to travis-ci.com (vs. travis-ci.org)

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 12:51 PM Chris PeBenito <pebenito@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/2/20 10:18 AM, Ondrej Mosnacek wrote:

> >> Done :)
> >
> > Thanks, I've just migrated selinux and selinux-testsuite:
> > https://travis-ci.com/github/SELinuxProject
> >
> > I can also migrate refpolicy and setools if Chris gives me a thumbs-up.
>
> Sure, go ahead. Thanks Ondrej!

Done. The currently running build is still running on the old server,
future builds should already run on the new one.

Also, you'll want to read Bill's email, which unfortunately doesn't
contain good news :(
https://lore.kernel.org/selinux/CAFftDdo-jFy4anQaVvQqtYgjRvG8w-TNNLOUU5JL11gQF_rCpQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
(I'm not sure if I didn't make thing worse with the early migration,
since the linked announcement only mentions travis-ci.com, but I'm
sure they'd come for us sooner or later, anyway...)

--
Ondrej Mosnacek
Software Engineer, Platform Security - SELinux kernel