Re: How to avoid relabeling rootfs at every boot

Thanks, cpio supporting extended attributes would be very helpful right now.

After looking through the ref policy I see there is a genfscon statement for rootfs which is what is labeling everything as root_t.

Would I break everything terribly if I removed that and setup an fs_use_xattr for the rootfs?

Thanks,

Ian Merin