Re: lnk_file read permission

Il 2020-07-31 21:44 Dominick Grift ha scritto:
Everyone who has business in /var/lib should probably be able to read
var_lib_t lnk_files.

I agree.

You can use audit2allow to allow these entities to read symlinks of
type var_lib_t

Sure, but I would like to avoid policy customization outside what can be done via semanage.

Again though, there is a larger picture here and I would argue that your
distribution maintainer should acknowledge that.

Yeah, I opened a BZ agaist it.

Do you think this also affect the reference policy? Should I write to the selinux-policy mailing list?
Thanks.

--
Danti Gionatan
Supporto Tecnico