Fwd: RedHat 8 Default Context mismatch

I am starting this post to have any confusion I may have as to how a
context is applied, cleared up. I am currently trying to work off of
the RHEL 8 selinux source rpm to apply an MLS type policy. I have
noticed that upon compiling and installing the rpm on a new system
install there are files that do not get correct syntax. When I look at
the file_contexts file the context is correctly listed for example
/usr/bin/sudo, but never correctly applied during a touch
/.autorelabel on first system boot. However if i do a restorecon -RF
on /usr/bin/sudo it matches what is in the file_context folder but
appears to break sudo stating it can't find file libsudo_util.so.0. I
have noticed this happening with several other files during system
installation and would like to understand why the system isn't
properly labeled upon rpm installation and a relabel.