Re: Bad context in PostgreSQL page on SELinux Project wiki?

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 7:17 AM Richard Haines
<richard_c_haines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I update the notebook occasionally to keep track of changes for my own
> reference, but currently have no plans to publish a new one. If you do
> have comments I'm happy to take them onboard, however no guarantees to
> publish.

I just wanted to say thank you once again for all your work on the
notebook, it's a great resource!

I understand not wanting to go through the process of generating new
editions of the notebook, but is the source material posted somewhere
online so that people who wanted an updated copy could access it?

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com