Re: Bad context in PostgreSQL page on SELinux Project wiki?

Thanks, Stephen, if Richard haunts here, I'll let him comment. (Then I
can send him my other errata! :->)

Just a couple of comments:

1. I know the contexts are valid, but they are inconsistent with other
contexts on that page (especially s10), and with other, related pages
applicable to different versions. Given their context, they seem out
of place.
2. There is a lot of historical and out of date SELinux information
out there, I have no illusions about trying to correct it all, and I
know this particular wiki isn't updated anymore, but it is there and
present and if incorrect then misleading - that's why I reached out to
the list - the information in github is organized quite differently
and doesn't intersect completely with this particular wiki.

Thanks,

Peter Whittaker
EdgeKeep Inc.
www.edgekeep.com