Re: semodule -i and load_policy coredumps on version 3.0 - not latest GIT

On Wednesday, 15 April 2020 3:27:38 AM AEST Nicolas Iooss wrote:
> This looks a pretty difficult issue. The facts that it is not easily
> reproducible and that the stack trace changes even though the 2
> modules you are testing do not are interesting. They imply that there
> is some randomness involved. As far as I remember the code I've read

I'm still debugging this.  My first belief that the bug was fixed in the latest
git seems incorrect.  I've now got a collection of valgrind logs from libsepol
from git revision 5447c8490b318ef64c61eb6022baddca69233733 (latest as of
yesterday afternoon).  I presume that the valgrind logs of "Conditional jump
or move depends on uninitialised value(s)" corresponds to a SEGV when not
running valgrind but haven't proven that yet.

I have not yet worked out how to reproduce the bug on another system.
Nickolas, thanks for all your suggestions I will go back to them once I have
more test results.