rangetranstion in cil fails and doesn't produce explanatory output

Hello,

I am trying to make rangetransition work, this is my cil file:
(type foo)
(type bar)
(allow foo bar (file (ioctl read write create getattr setattr lock
relabelfrom relabelto append unlink link rename execute swapon quotaon
mounton)))
(rangetransition foo bar process s0)

Now, I am trying to install it:
semodule -i lximage.cil

Failed to resolve rangetransition statement at
/var/lib/selinux/refpolicy_mcs/tmp/modules/400/lximage/cil:4
semodule:  Failed!

I use Debian Testing with refpolicy enforced. Policy type = mcs.
What is wrong with my module? How can I get more explanatory output?

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov