blocking / mount using containers

I am trying to find a solution for blocking the mounting of / from containers. This is a major security hole for Docker and all of those types of applications.

I found the mount_anyfile  Boolean but nothing that digs into that to show how to disable specific mountings.

Looking for any information that would help the container community in general.

thanks

Warren McLain

Enterprise Engineering Services

IEI Foundation Engineering - Compute, Optum Technology

 warren_mclain@xxxxxxxxx Office: 763-744-3107