system-config-selinux requires root to run

Hello,

I was planning to readd system-config-selinux in the debian package now that it has been ported to GIR, python3 and GTK3.

But I realized that it requires root rights (via pkexec) to work.

The problem with that is that it doesn't work with wayland.

Are there any plans to decouple (evermore) the GUI and the backend that requires root?

Kind regards,

Laurent Bigonville