SETools source policy support will be dropped

I've been doing some reworking of SETools' policy representation library. I'm planning to remove SETools' support for loading source policies (policy.conf).

There are reasons to do this; first, the SETools code includes a portion of the compiler toolchain to do the compiling in memory. Removing that will reduce the maintenance burden for keeping that code in sync and also reduce the SETools code size. It will also ensure that there are no errors introduced by SETools' compilation of the policy sources. Additionally, it should break the SETools static linking requirement, so SETools doesn't need to be recompiled every time a new libsepol is released.

I don't think this will impact many, but let me know if this is a severe problem.

--
Chris PeBenito