I am being asked does SELinux provide any protection on Meltdown/Spectre.

Or SECCOMP for that matter.  From my limited reading, I have not seen what an application needs to access to trigger this vulnerabiltiy.  Is this just using standard SYSCALLS, that we could not block without breaking the applications?

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Dan