Re: PAM Security related issue

On Tue, 2017-12-12 at 23:47 -0500, Aman Sharma wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> just wanted to know the meaning of line session    required
>  pam_selinux.so open env_params added in /etc/pam.d/sshd file.
> Actually I am facing one issue related to this. When I changed this
> env_params to restore then my Sftp is not working.
>
> Can anybody Please guide me on this.

man pam_selinux describes the options and what they mean.
Why did you change it to restore?  Per the man page, restore is to
temporarily restore the contexts and would be a separate entry in the
PAM stack before the module that needs the original contexts, followed
by a pam_selinux.so open env_params after that module to set them up
again.  But don't use restore unless you actually need it for some
reason.