BINDIR/SBINDIR/... variables in Makefiles

Hello,

While updating packages for SELinux userspace 2.7-rc2 release, I
noticed there are still some inconsistencies in the Makefile variables
related to bin and sbin directories. A quick search (with find . -name
Makefile -exec cat {} + |grep '^[A-Z_]*BINDIR' |sort -u) shows:

BINDIR=$(PREFIX)/bin
BINDIR ?= $(PREFIX)/bin
BINDIR ?= $(PREFIX)/sbin
SBINDIR ?= $(DESTDIR)/sbin
SBINDIR ?= $(PREFIX)/sbin
USRSBINDIR ?= $(PREFIX)/sbin

In the coming days I will not have time to write and test patches in
order to make these variables more consistent. I am therefore sending
this message in case someone would want to fix these inconsistencies
before the 2.7 release.

By the way, I noticed a few things in the RC that may be worth
mentioning in the final release announcement:
* libsemanage no longer needs ustr.
* libselinux/utils Makefile now uses USRSBINDIR instead of USRBINDIR
(since commit 055d14a99a84 ("libselinux/utils: do not create an empty
/sbin directory")).
* Some packages (libselinux, checkpolicy, selinux-python,
semodule-utils and mcstrans) require LIBSEPOLA to the set to the
absolute path to libsepol.a when building with DESTDIR set.

Cheers,
Nicolas