Full SELinux labels on loopback for UDP

Grubbing about in the SELinux netlabel code leads
me to ask how one would go about testing that the
local loopback (tag 6) CIPSO implementation works
for UDP. I can readily see how it all works for TCP.
Since I can't see how it works for UDP, I'd like to
have a test I can use to convince myself that it
does indeed work.