MLS on centos 7

Good evening sir,
  • I am working on CENTOS7 and has enabled mls on it, I want to make it in enforcing mood but I am getting 'SELinux is preventing ' logs in /var/log/directory at initial they were 262 and when I try to solve them denial logs are getting much as system is in running form.
  • If I go to enforcing mood without resolving these logs (as they are much) then my machine gets stuck and could not reboot it crashes.
Please help in this regard, how to resolve these issues moving towards mls in enforcing mood.
Thanks in advance.

[root@localhost ~]# sesta
bash: sesta: command not found...
[root@localhost ~]# sestatus
SELinux status:                 enabled
SELinuxfs mount:                /sys/fs/selinux
SELinux root directory:         /etc/selinux
Loaded policy name:             mls
Current mode:                   permissive
Mode from config file:          permissive
Policy MLS status:              enabled
Policy deny_unknown status:     denied
Max kernel policy version:      28

[root@localhost ~]# cat /var/log/messages | grep 'SELinux is preventing' | wc -l
1285

Engr. Naina Emmanuel
Cryptography Certified
Linux Essential Certified (LEPDC)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Computer Engineering Department, UET Taxila
Information Security, CS Department, CIIT Islamabad