add CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_LOAD_ONCE

I wanted to draw people's attention to the following proposed change:

  https://android-review.googlesource.com/367695

In the case of Android, it's common for security policy to be loaded once, and never reloaded again. In that case, the locking / unlocking surrounding the in-kernel policy is unnecessary and can be avoided. The patch above turns the locks into no-ops and ensures that the kernel cannot load a policy more than once. End result is that locking and preemption overhead is avoided and there's less attack surface / code compiled into the kernel.

I would appreciate comments on the change. This feels like a worthwhile change for the entire SELinux community.

-- Nick

--
Nick Kralevich | Android Security | nnk@xxxxxxxxxx | 650.214.4037