openshift label issue

Hi,
  i'm facing issue while running openshift, openshift have unconfined_service_t
  my use has context
      "staff_u:staff_r:staff_t "

i have check the domains accessibility of staff_r so it gives me
 "openshift_var_lib_t"

so it means there is not domain transition for staff_r for openshift_t but as i have check system_r has the accessibility of  openshift_t so its mean do i run my user in system_u context if yes then it would have
"system_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t" so it also don't change into openshift because unconfined_u also don't have domain transition for openshift_t if i use newrole command to change my context it won't allow me so right now i'm stuck
kindly help in this
thanks
Regards
Kashif Ali