Re: Unconfined label

sir, I have following questions, I am using Centos 7,selinux in Tagrgted Enforced mode, please help

Q1: I have made a new user test1 and mapped that to SELINUX user user_u but when I switch to test3 its shows a label unconfined why?
[root@localhost ~]# /usr/sbin/useradd -Z user_u test3 && echo test3 | passwd --stdin test3
Changing password for user test3.
passwd: all authentication tokens updated successfully.
[root@localhost ~]# su test3
[test3@localhost root]$ id -Z
unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023
[test3@localhost root]$

Q2: When I logout from root and login as test3 then its show it's mapped label user_t why?
[test3@localhost ~]$ id -Z
user_u:user_r:user_t:s0
[test3@localhost ~]$

Q3: If an unconfined process is compromised, SELinux does not prevent an attacker from gaining access to system resources and data...... So how can we restrict any unconfined process from accessing the docker daemon?

Please help in this regard thanks!