Killing The Android libselinux Fork (available)

So I have been working the last couple of days to understand what it
would take to kill external/libselinux (the Android Fork) and fixup
upstream so most of the delta is in. The only thing we would keep on
the Android side, is android.c and .h. Since those files are self
contained, we should just be able to merge upstream without concerns
of conflict. If we really wanted to, we could spin off a separate
libselinux-android that builds those two files and links to
libselinux, but that seems overkill IMHO.

The work is available here:
https://github.com/williamcroberts/selinux/tree/fork-kill

Currently to Build:
1. remove external/libselinux
2. apply this patch to bionic if not present:
https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/276918
3. either set external/selinux to my fork-kill branch or merge selinux
upstream master into external/selinux and apply the two patches listed
below:

Patches that matter ( I don't know how to make pretty little git summaries):

commit e017f48acd2791a6aa62b4ed0c0b44256b26651f