Re: MLS Enforcing Problem

Hi,

Could you give more detail?  What operating system are you running, what error message exactly are you getting, etc.

This sounds vaguely like an issue that seems to be present on EL7 and later, and all remotely recent fedora versions.

The issue seems to be caused by /etc being labelled as SystemHigh instead of SystemLow, despite the policy.  If you start the system in permissive mode, relabel it manually, and then put in in enforcing mode, you're able to login, etc.  I'm not sure what causes it or how to fix it.

Kind Regards,
ileyd