selinux custom mls label

HI,
  1 * i want to know can we define our custom categories on the containers for example i have mls label s1:c1,c2,groupid1 can i do this?

2* Selinux mls label are different on docker engine containers and on docker containers what is the difference between docker and docker engine,  in docker engine the files of containers have unblalled_t domain type and have s0 sensitivity level and in docker the containers file are labelled with svirt_sandbox_file_t with respective sensitivity level and respective categories like s1:c1,c2 so kindly  reply me as soon as possible

Regards
Kashif Ali