RE: [Clip] Problem building CLIP ISO

RedHat is currently experiencing issues. Once they are back up and running, that should clear up the error you're seeing.

-Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: John Chludzinski [mailto:john.chludzinski@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 11:20 AM
To: Michael Napolitano
Cc: Brandon Whalen; selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; clip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Clip] Problem building CLIP ISO

Tried below a second time and got:

$ subscription-manager register --username <username> --password <password> --auto-attach

Registering to: subscription.rhsm.redhat.com:443/subscription
The system has been registered with ID:
2021b3d2-3f9b-4a5e-89e2-7c30298a2ccb

No products installed.

Ran:

$ ./bootstrap.sh

... and got past the previous problem.

Now working on new problem:

Failed loading plugin: spacewalk
RHEL optional channel is disabled...enabling
Error: rhel-7-server-optional-rpms is not a valid repository ID. Use --list option to see valid repositories.

---John