av_decision on audit callback

I would like to be able to gather the result of permissive mode per domain from a check_access() call for the userspace object managers on Android.

From what I can tell check_access() calls avc_has_perm with a NULL 5th argument. That argument is for the struct avc_entry_ref.

That structure has a pointer to an opaque type, avc_entry. Which contains struct av_decision.

Which contains flags that have a permissive flag:

struct av_decision {

        access_vector_t allowed;

        access_vector_t decided;

        access_vector_t auditallow;

        access_vector_t auditdeny;

        unsigned int seqno;

        unsigned int flags;

};

/* Definitions of av_decision.flags */

#define SELINUX_AVD_FLAGS_PERMISSIVE    0x0001

It looks like if check_access just passes this structure and then avc_has_perm() when it calls avc_audit, it could supply the av_decision structure to the avc_suppl_audit() call. We could then have an audit2 callback that takes this parameter.

Is this mostly right, seem sane? Better way to do this?