Re: Find attributes for a type with sepol

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:36 PM, William Roberts <bill.c.roberts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sep 29, 2015 12:35 PM, "Joshua Brindle" <brindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> William Roberts wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 29, 2015 12:12 PM, "Joshua Brindle"<brindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>>> type_datum is used for both types and attributes (as designated by the
>>
>> flavor field). In the attribute case the types field is the ebitmap of
>> types have have this attribute.
>>
>> What about if its a type, is it an ebitmap of attrs?
>

> No, but as Stephen said below there is a type_attr_map that contains that.

OK that explains why its empty.

So is this information only available at compile time? I see that the types field is
empty for both attributes and types. Perhaps my code is wrong to do this, but
I can loop over the ebitmap entries from the attr_type and type_attr maps just
fine.

>> It is set in checkpolicy, look at policy_define.c:define_typeattribute().

>>> probably...

>> an

Respectfully,

William C Roberts