Cil Macros

Hello everyone, I've been trying to play around with macros with the CIL language and have come across some problems on how they work. I'm just trying to simple create a macro that will do a type transition with a process called mytest_t domain.

Here is what I have so far:

(macro mytest_t_domain_auto_trans ((ARG1))
  (typeattributeset cil_gen_require application_domain_type)
  (call domain_trans (ARG1))
  (allow ARG1 mytest_t (process (exec read write getattr transition)))
)

...but when I try to run it it obviously doesn't work. If anyone has any input on what I am doing wrong I'm all ears. Thanks.