Re: Does it matter where .cil modules are build.

Oh okay cool I understand now. It just built and everything went smoothly. Thanks guys.

On 08/03/2015 02:21 AM, Miroslav Grepl wrote:
On 07/31/2015 10:26 PM, Dan wrote:
Yeah I'm just looking to build selinux policies to confine applications,
etc, with the cil language and nothing else, so when you say the policy
store is that the /var/lib/selinux/targeted/active/modules/400 directory?