Android checkpolicy crash

I was investigating to see if we could start using file_type_auto_trans() for named file transitions, however the macro didn’t support passing name.

I have this hack’d up diff on the AOSP master branch (see attached patch.diff) that does it however is able to somehow trigger a checkpolicy crash

It dies on this line in the attached policy.conf:

type_transition system_server system_data_file:{ file lnk_file sock_file fifo_file } system_ndebug_socket "ndebugsocket";

When you drop that line to a single class it works fine:

type_transition system_server system_data_file:sock_file system_ndebug_socket "ndebugsocket";

Valgrind reports some invalid free’s and memory accesses, see attached valgrind.log.

Thanks,

Bill