Trouble building a .cil policy from scratch.

Hey guys, I've been reading the documentation of CIL language and have been practicing writing policies from scratch and have come across a problem. Here is what I have so far(which is just a simple example):

(type myapp_t)
(role object_r)
(role staff_r)
(roletype object_r myapp_t)
(typeattribute domain)
(typeattributetypes domain (myapp_t))

(type myapp_exec_t)
(roletype object_r myapp_exec_t)
(typeattribute domain)
(typeattributetypes domain (myapp_exec_t))

Now I know I need other stuff to build this module completely like SID, access vectors, etc, but I'm stuck because it doesn't recognize the "typeattributetypes" statement. It just spits out the error as an unknown keyword which I don't know why I would because I'm pretty sure I used it right, but I'm still learning. Any info would be awesome. Thanks guys.