Re: [GIT PULL] policycoreutils: fix PEP8 issues

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 09:15:40AM -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> On 07/17/2015 10:28 AM, Jason Zaman wrote:
> > Commit message:
> >
> >     policycoreutils: Fix PEP8 issues
> >
> >     When trying to get policycoreutils working in python3, I kept running
> >     into TabErrors:
> >
> >         Traceback (most recent call last):
> >           File "/usr/lib/python-exec/python3.3/semanage", line 27, in <module>
> >             import seobject
> >           File "/usr/lib64/python3.3/site-packages/seobject.py", line 154
> >             context = "%s%s" % (filler, raw)
> >                                            ^
> >         TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation
> >
> >     Python3 is a lot stricter than python2 regarding whitespace and looks like
> >     previous commits mixed the two.  When fixing this, I took the chance to fix
> >     other PEP8 style issues at the same time.
> >
> >     This commit was made using:
> >     $ file $(find . -type f) | grep -i python > pyfiles
> >     $ autopep8 --in-place --ignore=E501,E265 $(cat pyfiles)
> >
> >     The ignore E501 is long lines since there are many that would be wrapped
> >     otherwise, and E265 is block comments that start with ## instead of just #.
>
> If this was generated entirely via autopep8, I'd prefer to take this
> other patch series first:
> http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=143743932419386&w=2
> as it will be easier to redo the autopep8 on top than the other way around.

Yes it was 100% automated, I can re-generate it now that those have been
applied or I can wait till a bit later once the semanage.py fixes are in
or you could just run it yourself and commit it. which would you prefer?

The important part will be to make sure that all commits afterwards are
also following pep8.

-- Jason