got some problems with the selinux policy

Hello,everyone!

I am trying to setup selinux in my linux (SLES 11 sp3 with kernel 3.0.76-0.11-default, the /selinux/policyvers is 26), and I got some problem when reboot the OS after i install my own selinux policy. I would be very grateful if anyone can help me to solve this problem

Here are some description of my problem

1.when I compile my policy to a non-mls policy (version 24),and add the boot parameters (security=selinux selinux=1),The system will stuck in the start page.

2 when I set the boot parameters to selinux=0,the system will start successful

3 when I set the boot parameter to (security=selinux selinux=1), and delete the /etc/selinux/config so that the os will not load the selinux policy during the start time. After the OS is started, I rebuild the /etc/selinux/config file and use the load_policy command to load the selinux policy, It can loaded successful.

4 when I compile my policy to a mls policy (version 24).and set the boot parameters (security=selinux selinux=1),The system will start successful

5 when I try the actions all above than compile the policy to version 26, the results are the same.

6 when I try the actions all above in my other linux (SLES 11 sp1 with 2.6.32.12-0.7-default,the /selinux/policyvers is 26 ) the system will start successful

and you can see my policy.conf in the attachment.