Policy Constraints

I vaguely recall me touching on the following before. I forgot what, if any, outcome there was. Consider the following:

I have a constraint like this:

        (constrain (process (sigchld sigkill sigstop signull signal ptrace
            getsched setsched getsession getpgid setpgid getcap setcap
            share getattr setrlimit))
            (or (or (or (or (or (eq u1 u2)
                (eq u1 system_u))
                (eq u1 staff_u))
                (eq u1 sysadm_u))
                (eq u2 system_u))
                (neq t1 ubac_constrained_subject_type)))

The sysadm_u and staff_u identities are supposed to be optional and so I change the above to this:

        (constrain (process (sigchld sigkill sigstop signull signal ptrace
            getsched setsched getsession getpgid setpgid getcap setcap
            share getattr setrlimit))
            (or (or (or (eq u1 u2)
                (eq u1 system_u))
                (eq u2 system_u))
                (neq t1 ubac_constrained_subject_type)))

        (optional staff
            (constrain (process (sigchld sigkill sigstop signull signal ptrace
                getsched setsched getsession getpgid setpgid getcap setcap
                share getattr setrlimit))
                    (eq u1 staff_u)))

        (optional sysadm
            (constrain (process (sigchld sigkill sigstop signull signal ptrace
                getsched setsched getsession getpgid setpgid getcap setcap
                share getattr setrlimit))
                    (eq u1 sysadm_u)))

The above builds and seinfo shows the three blocks, but for some reason it is not honored. Eg. The First example works but the latter does not.

Is this a known issue , or known limitation? Should this work?

We have roleattributes, typeattributes but not identityattributes. Identityattributes would help with this requirement.

- --
02DFF788
4D30 903A 1CF3 B756 FB48  1514 3148 83A2 02DF F788
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x314883A202DFF788
Dominick Grift