Re: Trying to update sysadm module in CLIP

Nope, there is no sysadm module that shows up in the listing from "semodule -l". I assume it's rolled up in some other module? But which one?

---John

On 2015-03-20 01:23, Brandon Whalen wrote:
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:38 PM, John Chludzinski
<john.chludzinski@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I ran (when under the role sysadm_r and type sysadm_t):

$ id -Z

and got: Xsysadm_u:sysadm_r:sysadm_t:s0

So now I'm assuming the CLIP image is at "s0" sensitivity level.

Then I noticed that the build.conf file states: "The sensitivities will be
s0 to s(MLS_SENS-1)".

So I built using:

$ make modules APPS_MODS="sysadm" TYPE="mls" MLS_SENS=1

to get an "s0" sensitivity level.

Tried to install and now I get: "duplicate declaration in module:
type/attribute sysadm_userhelper_t".

It looks like sysadm_userhelper_t is declared in the policy already.
Do you already have the sysadm module installed ' semodule -l' will
tell you? If not, maybe the sysadm module was included in the base
module.

(A "Whac-A-Mole" game!)

---John