Re: Why SElinux use Racist Employee?

Alireza,

Inquires from Iran are not answered by responsible companies in the U.S. due to obvious legal reasons (mostly as precautionary measure), it is not a matter of race or whatever else.

Mr. Walsh is a very respectable person, you can ask on the list though.

Nobody here is responsible to answer any particular person I suppose,

The guys behind SELinux have done a great job, kudos

Patrick K.