could selinux satisfy my need?

hi all:
      I have a task to have some components in kernel and user spaces to get the follow goal:
      1. get a user space program's information;
      2. calculate a value with a algorithm like HASH with the information as input;
      3. look up a white list to get a expected value and compare it with the calculated one to verify the integrity of the program.
      4.there should be components in user space program to set the white list and inform the user whether a  program is permitted or not.
      I have learned that seLinux has achieved most hooks of LSM, and I think my need is a basic one, I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so could any experienced user or developer give me some advice? thanks!

best regards!