Re: Question on unconfined_t

Thanks. I was under the mistaken impression that unconfined_t got
something for free. My new understanding is that it's by convention
that policy writers give access to unconfined_t to their domains and
they do so by adding explicit rules.

Also I was missing file_type(mytype_exec_t) although I had
domain_type(mytpe_t). Is there a way to see what things like file_type
and domain_type expand to? I want to know what's going on in the
background.