Re: Functions prefixed with security_ in SELinux

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Casey Schaufler <casey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Would you consider patches that address this as part of the Multiple
> LSM work? I wouldn't be doing the security server integration as that
> would be outside the scope of the effort, but I consider the namespace
> issue to be in scope. I won't bother if you aren't open to it.

No, sadly I think a rename patch would need to be part of a larger
cleanup/integration effort; otherwise it just looks like a lot of
churn for minimal benefit.  I understand that is probably looks
significant within the work you are doing to stack LSMs, but
considering how rare/unique that work is, I don't think this is
problem many people are likely to run into on a regular basis.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com