cilc: name space inconsistency

I started rewriting my policy using name spaces again. I was assuming the the name space issues were fixed.

However I am encountering, what i believe, is an inconsistency.

The block statement is used to declare a name space

in module a i declare the a (root) name space

    (block a
    )

in module b i declare the b name space in the existing a (root) name space

    (in a
        (block b
        )
    )

All is well so far... However if i now want to declare the c name space in the existing a.b name space then cilc is unable to resolve the a.b name space

    (in a.b
        (block c
        )
    )

    "Unable to resolve a.b in in statement..."

The a.b name space exists

The workaround to this inconsistency is to create duplicate declarations:

    (in a
        (block b
            (block c
            )
        )
    )

Now the b name space is declared two times, but it works around the issue

Why can it not resolve the existing a.b name space?

--
Dominick Grift