Re: SELinux Userspace Release: 20140826-rc4

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Steve Lawrence <slawrence@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The fourth release candidate for the next release of SELinux Userspace
> [1] is now available. The tarballs have been built and can be downloaded
> from the Releases wiki page [2]. Changes since rc2 include:
[...]
> Please give this a test and let us know if you find any problems.

The migration now finished with returncode 0. I did have a warning
during the migration but if I recall correctly it was already
mentioned on the list:

Attempting to rebuild policy from /var/lib/selinux
sysnetwork: Warning: 'else' blocks in optional statements are
unsupported in CIL. Dropping from output.

Things seem to work well. I removed the /etc/selinux/mcs/modules
location to be certain. I'll do some more intensified testing later
and get back to you guys (just wanted to confirm that the previously
reported error was fixed).

Wkr,
  Sven Vermeulen