Re: SELinux Userspace Release: 20140826-rc1

On 08/29/2014 10:14 AM, Stephen Smalley wrote:

>>> Hmm, I'm unable to reproduce this. I think the policy store that Stephen
>>> mentions will be help to reproduce it.
>>>

>> Certainly.
>>
>> The policy store can be found at
>> http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/tmp/20140829-etc-selinux-mcs.tar.gz
>
> Hmm...semanage_migrate_store worked for me on that policy store.
>
> Can you reproduce the fault?  If so, can you get debug info?
> Build with debug flags and run semanage_migrate_store under valgrind,
> perhaps?

We are able to get the segfault and have gotten a backtrace. It looks
like it has to do with how optionals are handled and how we reset state
when an optional is disabled. The fix in this particular case is pretty
simple, but I think we need to go through the rest of the reset state
code and ensure we aren't making similar mistakes. Might take a little
bit of time.