semanage interface has no effect

Hello!

Goal of this experiment is to see allow rules for netif class objects is working.

I use debian wheezy whith MLS selinux policy, in enforced mode.

eth0 is hte only netwotk interface, except lo.

sesearch --allow -cnetif shows lots of allow rules for netif_t target type / netif target class.

I do:
 1) I add new type nginx_http_if_t with my own policy module;
 2) semanage interface -a -t nginx_http_if_t -r s1:c0.c1023 eth0.

I expect: to see all the processes in system unable to read/write packets from eth0 interface.

I actually got: nothing changes - all networking is working as it was before changing of interface context.

What am I doing/understanding wrong?

Thank you!

--
Stepan G. Fedorov <StFedorov@xxxxxxxxx>